NEBDN National Diploma in Dental Nursing Online
About the course
If you do require accommodation subject to availability; hospital accommodation may be available at a cost of £30.00 per overnight stay.
You would need to provide a minimum of one month notice and send an email request directly to the Accommodation Manager - email@example.com.
Please note the Dental Team Education Centre do not book or arrange accommodation on your behalf.
The Accommodation Office at Denmark Hill will only be open from 9am to 12pm until further notice.
People who wish to pursue a Dental Nursing career
What do our learners think?
"My experience of the online national certificate course was fantastic. The modules were really interesting, well laid out and easy to follow. The assignments were very useful throughout the learning process and also as revision aids. I was especially happy with the regular feedback and support I received from the tutors throughout the course and I liked the fact that I was able to interact with other students in the online forums. This course allowed me to work full-time and study at home and after one year I am really happy to have qualified as a dental nurse, Many thanks to all the kings college team."
- Employment as a Dental Nurse
- A workplace mentor with GDC Registration (this person must attend the induction along with the student). Workplace mentors will need to be in a position to spend time supporting the student dental nurses' learning and liaising with the course tutor. This may be a DCP.
- PC & Internet Connection (not compatiable with Apple devices).
- NEBDN Record of Experience
- NEBDN Written Examination
- NEBDN Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE)
Our November 2014 and April 2015 courses are now fully booked and we cannot accept any further applications. Please view the 'How to Apply' section for further information.
The course consist of three face to face sessions as follows: Session 1: Induction Session 2: Mock examination Session 3: Mock examination
How to apply
We are currently accepting applications for the November 2015 course. To request an application form please email Carol White at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not send any emails requesting to be provided with a place on the November 2014 or April 2015 courses. Both courses are now full.